M24, Chikkaveeranna Road, Bannimantap,
Mysore 570015, Karnataka, India.
Tel : +91 7259539725
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.anoopshekar.com
Nationality : Indian
DOB : 04 June 1986
To intensely immerse myself into any creative endeavor through focused hard work, intelligence, passion and unwavering intention.
1. Villa Naj, Stradella, Italy (6 months) May 2020
* One Michelin Star
Chef De Partie (Full-time) +39 038542126
- 30 Seats Contemporary Italian Restaurant
- Dinner Service Only
- Responsible for mis en place, service and order list for antipasti section
- Menu eg : Amberjack with Gin & Gazpacho, Egg 73 with Pecorino cream & Jewish Artichoke, Red shrimp Panzanella, Beef Tartare Rice Ravioli with Peanut cream
2. Osteria Le Logge, Siena, Italy (6 months) Aug 2019-2020
Intern + Chef De Partie (Full-time) +39 0577 48013
- 120 Seats Italian + Tuscan Restaurant
- Lunch & Dinner Service
- Responsible for mis en place, service and order list for meat and fish section
- Menu eg : Beef cheek with parsnip pureè, Pigeon Laura Peri, pumpkin & bitter almonds, Stuffed rabbit, ham & blueberries, Roasted sea bass, spinach & lemon
3. Promenaden 1932, Copenhagen, Denmark (1 Year) Mar 2018-2019
Chef De Partie (Full-time) +45 2612 9994
- 150 Seats French + Danish Bistro
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Service
- Responsible for mis en place and service for cold, hot and pastry section on rotation
- Menu eg : White Asparagus & Hollandaise, Beef Steak & Béarnaise, Monkfish with Ratatouille, Salmon Tartare & Crème Fraiche, Lemon Tart, Assorted Crème brûlée
4. Brasserie Degas, Copenhagen, Denmark (1.5 Years) Jan 2017-2018
Commis (promoted to) Chef De Partie (Full-time)
- 40 Seats French Brasserie
- Dinner Service only
- Responsible for mis en place and service for entrée and pastry section
- Menu eg : Salad Foie Gras, Bouillabaisse & Rouille, Lobster Cannelloni with Madeira sauce, Duck Confit with Champignon a la crème, Duck Breast with red wine sauce, Fondant au Chocolat, Sabayon with Genoise and fruit, Macarons, Gougère
5. Emergency Architecture and Human Rights (1 Year) 2016-2017
Design Architect (Full-time)
- Educational institutions, Community Spaces & Modular Housing
- Design drawing, Managing the on-site construction team & design interns in the studio
- Estimation and acquisition of building material and planning construction schedule
6. Prashant Pradhan Architects (2 Years) 2013-2015
Gangtok, Sikkim, India
Associate Architect (Full-time)
- Hospitality buildings (Hotels, Resorts, Spa) Kitchen & Restaurant design
- Client liaison, Supervision of construction site and junior architects in the studio
- Responsible for evaluation of employee performance and training
7. Leuzinger & Saveri Architects (2 Years) 2010-2012
Vasanthnagar, Bengaluru, India
Junior Architect (Full-time)
- HRC Learning Center (International School), Chennai + Kamal Solar Industry, B’lore
- Architectural Drawings, 3D modelling, Services, and Client liaison
- Responsible for monitoring all aspects of the construction site and communication with the Principal
1. HRC Culinary Academy, Sofia, Bulgaria 2019 – 2020
Full Professional Certificate
- 1 year intensive program taught in English
- Courses: Introduction to Hospitality, Food safety and hygiene, Kitchen theory, Kitchen laboratory classes in both hot kitchen and pastry.
2. University of Rome, Rome, Italy 2015-17
Master of Product Design (M.Sc.) [Discontinued]
- 2 year Architecture and design program taught in English
- Courses: Aesthetics, Internet of things, Sustainability, Resource Management
3. Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum, India 2003 – 2008
Bachelors in Architecture (B.Arch.)
- 5 Year Architecture and design program taught in English
- Courses : Building and Structural design, Heating and ventilation, landscape and Climatology, Materials, Professional Practice, Estimation, Management
1. Manoir De Botcol, Saint-Nicolas-du-Pélem, France (1 month) Dec 2018
Private Cook + Carpenter (Part-time)
- Planning menu and cooking dinner for the proprietors (4)
- Designing, building and repairing non structural wooden members and furniture in the Manor
2. Hawila Project, Kastrup, Denmark (3 months) Jun 2017
Associate Cook + Resident Designer (Part-time)
- Planning menu and cooking lunch and dinner for 15 member ship crew
- Documenting and drawing computer models to assist in the restoration of the ship
3. Villa Salinara, Marsala, Sicily, Italy (3 months) Dec 2015
Private Cook + Resident Carpenter (Part-time)
- Planning menu and cooking dinner for vacation guests at the Villa
- Conceptualizing, designing, building, salvaging, recycling and restoring wooden furniture.
Austria, Belgium, Bhutan, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany,
India, Italy, Nepal, Netherlands, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Vatican City State
- English (native proficiency)
- Italian (basic)
- Hindi (intermediate)
- Kannada (mother tongue)
- Web, Graphic and Interface Design [Adobe Photoshop]
- Drafting and Drawing software [Autodesk Cad]
- 3D Modelling software [3ds Max]
- Microsoft Office
All the Best Anoop God Bless you,happy & safe journey take care.what’s the purpose of this journey.
Thank you. Th purpose of this journey and all my travels is to see how the rest of humanity live their lives, learn from them and gain wisdom to love all that exists.
You are really on a wonderfull cycle trip in europe make it safe and memorable.
Thank you, Shariff.
The zeal, confidence & experience you have……
I think u can get into athletes very easily
Congrats & all the best for ur future……
And Happy Independence Day 🙂 🙂
Thank you for the support. Please check the website every week for more updates and pictures.
How r u? How is your adventurous journey going on?
All the very best, Take care?
Thank you. It’s going really well. Please check the website every week for more updates and pictures.